- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences (NUCATS) - offers a broad range of support, including small grants, grant writing and development support, data collection (REDCap) and analytics and more.
- Housestaff Research Portal - site provides guidance for fellows (as well as residents) on aspects of research from developing a question through dissemination and career development.
- Galter Health Science Library - literature access for full text (PubMed, Ovid, and other databases), full-text article and textbook access, Endnote training are offered. Beyond these typical resources, the library offers liaisons who work one-on-one with you to conduct research as well as more sophisticated content distribution (DigitalHub) and publication analytics.
- Feinberg Academy of Medical Educators (FAME) - medical school organization that recognizes trainees and faculty who demonstrate excellence in education and educational scholarship. FAME conducts a recurring lecture series (TIME) as well as workshops.
- Certificate Opportunities