Refine your skills and strengthen your career path with professional training resources available through the Department of Pediatrics and Lurie Children’s as well as the medical school and the broader university. Below are resources for teaching opportunities, research initiatives, maintenance of certification, to CME tracking/opportunities.
Educator Development resources from Feinberg’s Department of Medical Education are available to assist you in your teaching role.
Research Training and Support
Research activities within the Department of Pediatrics is done through the Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute. In addition to this central institute of research in our field, the Department of Pediatrics, the medical school, and the broader university offer a variety of resources to assist faculty, both early-career scientists and established researchers, in their work, including:
- Early Career Faculty Development Programs
- Scientific Careers Research and Development Group
- Northwestern University Research Training
- Funding Opportunity Resources
- Office of Research Safety
Continuing Medical Education
- Maintenance of Certification: For information, please visit the Site Map within the Lurie intranet site (Lurie intranet access required) and click on Department of Pediatrics Quality Improvement. For specific questions, please email MOCinfo@luriechildren.org.
- UptoDate: UptoDate is a CME credit tracking tool that gives you reminders to login and check your current amount of credits as well as earn credits. Learn more or login into the portal via Northwestern Memorial Healthcare.